- All repeat prescriptions must be made in writing.
- Please always use the right side of your previous prescription when requesting a repeat prescription.
- If this is not available please write out your name, address, date or birth and contact telephone number together with the name of the medication you require.
- This information should then be posted, faxed or dropped into the surgery at least 48 hours before your last prescription has run out.
- If you require us to post the prescription back to you, please enclose a clearly written, stamped self address envelope.
As policy we do not take repeat prescription requests over the phone.